Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last post.

I guess it's time to officially declare that this will be the last ever post for this blog. I won't delete this blog cause it holds too many memories for the past five years (like omg, i just realised that!). You have no freaking clue how much I laughed while reading my older posts. Hahha.

Time for a change. A new blog awaits for me to continue penning my thoughts. And if I'm nice, I'll put down the new link. Hahha.

Ok, that's all I guess. You've served me well, blog.
Goodbye!

"You have to let go, to move on."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

???

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home