Friday, July 17, 2009

You're in ruins.

I think being cooped up at home for an entire week has left me depressed, deprived, irritable and, let's just say I can literally bite anyone right now. There is soo much I want to talk about but I can never seem to jot it all out. Same problem as writing a bloody essay for me. Soo much things to say, but too little to write. So before all the things I want to say get messed up in my head and left me fluttered, let me just, very well, list down a few important ones.

1) WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. Can you please stop what you're doing cause it's driving me insane! Big words. Big fancy sentences. BIG DEAL. It all sounds distorted anyway. Get your own fucking ____ and stop leeching on others! To think we actually came from the same school.

2) WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? Friends for benefits? Fuck you. There's nothing more I can say except another fuck you. Stop being a pain-in-the-ass poser that everyone can't seem to stop complaining. Seriously.

3) I WILL PROVE TO YOU. Yes, I will prove you wrong bitch. And I really wonder what's up with you now. Where are you now? All high and mighty, or down in deep shit? Cause I can vividly recalled what you said, that you're definitely better than me right? You're up there and I'm down there. I swear I'll prove you wrong man.

In case anyone out there reading this post thinks I'm referring to you, don't flatter yourself too much. I'm not referring to you, unless you're dead on target. And that can only happen if you have a superpower that can read my messed up head.

I thought I could contain all this inside. But I can't anymore. It's bubbling out. And I wish I could take it out on you right now instead of typing it all here.

The stress is not helping at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home