Monday, July 06, 2009

Try fry cry pry.

You know, sometimes trying hard is not enough. No, let me rephrase that. Trying hard is never enough. Because you know why? The phrase is 'trying hard'. Try is a verb. And if you were to go to dictionary.com and type 'try'..

Try (verb)
1. to attempt to do or accomplish

See? Attempt. Given the complexity and the power of the human mind, and of course not forgetting the fluctuations of the human behaviour, we will only attempt. Attempt to do, or attempt to accomplish. And amidst all these attempting, nothing is actually done. Or accomplished, no? Or whatever other synonyms you wish to put here. The main point here is that there is no 'final product', depending on what you define it in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder. Okay, I lied. All the time I wonder, why in the blue hell am I doing what I am doing right now? I've questioned myself a million times. And the answer is always clear, obvious even. But there's something missing. Which really is literally missing you know. Heart? Soul? Nobody knows. You don't either. Well, maybe I do. A little.

I came across this quote,



"Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get."
-Anonymous


So want the things you get and you're happy, huh? As easy as it may sound and how often people portray life as a bed of roses, it's never really that simple you know. You have to consider the thorns. You have to consider what you got in the first place, no? Contented is indeed very rare as oppose to greed in man.

Alright, it's already one thirty in the morning. I'm babbling shit, then chem's not getting in the stubborn head, math is just plain annoying, and human geog is a pain in the ass. You must wonder what rubbish I'm writing but I tell you what,



"You don't write because you want to say something; you write because you've got something to say."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald


Hahha. I don't think there's a link but whatever man, I find this quote really cool yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home