Monday, July 13, 2009

Shake it like a polaroid.

Polaroids

Guess what? Fever of more than 38.0 degrees celcius, coupled with flu symptoms, in my case is all four of them, will get you a week's mc from school. Yes, you read that correctly. I'm on a week's mc and the only time I can go to school is next week. Blame it on swine flu man. I honestly don't know whether to be happy or not. Cause I'm suppose to get back my prelim papers this week, not that I'm looking forward to it though since I'm gonna get screwed upside down by my tutors anyway. Hah!

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now cause my fever has gone down but the body ache is still there being a bitch. Imagine waking up in the morning having a lil bit of breathing difficulty and when you move your body it felt as if you had took part in a wrestling match the night before. Soo pain can? :(

Oh and friday was such a blast. As how zee puts it, best buds + movie + polaroid + shisha = FUN. And I love my mini polaroid camera can? I know you guys love it too right? Hahha. Thank god I've found it ever since it's been missing for god knows how long.

And just yesterday, slack day with the hommies. I've finally watch transformers(i know, loser right?) after weeks since its been released. Anyhoo, main point of yesterday was to spent time with the hommies since we haven't done this for a very long time. And to get me ready for school but now look how that turned out to be. Ahh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home