Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Maz's 19th.

Dinner and games @ Mind Cafe

Mind Cafe with the loved ones on sunday night was fun! I'm pretty sure all of us laughed our ass out loud till the other patrons were looking at us. Hahha. And it's surprising how we managed to struggle between eating our food and playing the game. And taking photos as well! Multi-tasking man, you gotta learn how to multi-task. Lol.

The unfamiliarity of the game was the fun part. Out of all the games we played, I like the 'The Wrong Game' the most cause all of us were pretty much shouting the random answers in out head! Like for instance how Jeremy kept on shouting "PIG!" to all the questions which was irrelevant of course, and the most common one was when the rest of us were answering the questions correctly when in fact it was suppose to be answered wrongly. And this somewhat happened when it was my turn to ask the questions. I can't remember who said what though, but I know Jin hui said the last one! Lol.

"What do you bring with you for camping?"
"TOILET"
"Correct!"
"Eh, cannot! How can you bring toilet for camping?!"
"Oh ya hor"
"Oh, oh! TOILET ROLL!"
"Correct!"
"Ey, cannot lah. Same like toilet what!"
"Then what?"
"PARENTS!"
"..."
"HAHAHAH!"

Ouh and of course, how could we ever forget how someone suck at playing UNO Stacko. No wait, any game for that matter! Hahha, just kidding! I still love you ah woman! =D

Moving on to today, study date with Prada Flamingo at Starbucks. A record of 6 hours? Nah, done more than that. It was pretty productive, I must say. More study dates okay, Prada? We have to grab Versace Vuitton as well! Lol. (Inside joke)

Alright, ton's of work to be done, but I'll need my sleep first! I think my bodyclock is screwed, literally. Kay, ta-ra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home