Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Five people, four hours.

I think I look real geeky with my new black Levi's specs that my dad just blew 300 bucks for. What can I say? I have expensive taste for fine products like this one? Hahaha.

Study session at republic poly earlier on. Okay, it wasn't just a study session ah. That, I have to admit. There was a hell lot of humour man that I almost teared from laughing. Hahha. I was anxious as we stepped into their territory with us all wearing the school uniform. Some were practically staring daggers at us(even from the bus interchange!), wondering what the heck these bunch of jc kids were doing at their territory. I swear if there is ever a fight that's gonna break out due to whatever known logical reasons, I won't be scared. Cause we have a muay thai fighter, cheerleaders and hockey player! Eh okay, I dunno whats the cheerleaders' gonna do ah but at least they're there? Hahha.

And sorry sexy we just had to prank you. It's a one time thing so please don't be paranoid and continue sulking. We are still your true friends! Hahaha =D. And and there was no mastermind. Everyone had a role to play so you people can stop pointing fingers to each other okay? Nyehnyeh. Anyhoo, you guys should watch the video once it's been uploaded on facebook. It's funny shit, I SWEAR.

Alright, as much as I hate this, back to the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home