Saturday, April 25, 2009

Six months.

For the whole entire week, I was inevitably cranky, bitchy, and in a constant pissy mood. I can't say that I was not agitated by the littlest of things cause I certainly did, and will do so in the future(don't say I didn't warn). So to all that was affected or felt my wrath, deepest apologies. It was unintentional and you were either at the wrong place/time. Blame it on all the shitload of work, and my heightened emotional triggers whatever it was. I'm still trying.

Anyway, ptm last night was alright. I really do have to reflect on the feedbacks my tutors gave. Cause whatever they said was true indeed. I have to, and will do the things I set my mind at. I want it badly. I really really do want it badly man. Six months left. That's how much longer, how much precious time left. And it all depends entirely on what you do for that period of time. I know its funny how I still can't get over the fact that what you do now, will affect or change or even mould the life, the future you want to have. Somehow, I know what I want. It's just a matter of whether I can get what I want. I just have to be reminded all the time.

Sometimes I really wonder why people choose to do the things they do, the choices they make in life. Do they even weigh the consequences, or simply just act on impulse? Cause the choices they make are usually short-term. They never spare a thought of what may perhaps happen in the future as a result of their own decision. Urgh. I don't know why I bother myself with these things when I have my own life to deal with.

I need to straighten out my messed up head.
Any advice, guardian angel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home