Sunday, April 19, 2009

Apple crumble, nutty fudge and oreo.

A.V.A



Friday, after school with my favourite bimbos. Where do I even begin? From the man with the disgusting gun shot wound on his thigh, to the girl with the hair that looks as if an atomic bomb had dropped on her head, and to the guy who was looking for his blind date in MacDonalds! Yes, I know! Blind date at Macdonald? Hilarious man! I swear the three of us laughed our ass off as if there is no tomorrow. There's a fourth strange encounter also but I forgot what it was. Hahha. I love you girls uh!

Anyhoo, I'm soo screwed for next week. That's because I have three freaking tests next week and I haven't really prepare myself for it. And piles of assignments to be done. Besides, my killer cramps is soo not helping at all as it renders me helpless, unproductive, and bawling my eyes out in pain. How man? Hoooooow? I'm sort of panicking and stressing myself out. And apparently I'm not the only one, right Chang Horng? So, let's all take a deep breath and calm ourselves down okay? We are gonna survive next week! Gambate! Hahha.


A smile, and I fell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home