Monday, March 16, 2009

Etwos.

2E2 - All grown up!


My weekends were rather pointless and unproductive. I pretty much wasted the entire weekend. But it's alright, there's still time. I'll compensate the lost time on another day.

School work aside, meet up with the fajar gang for dinner on sunday. It was nostalgic man. Hahha. I can't believe how much I miss each and everyone of them! And all of their nonsense! Okay, maybe not Shi hui's violent but unpredictable 'attacks' (eh my jaw pain leh! your elbow ah!). Hahhahaha. It's good to finally be able to catch up with one another and reminisce the old times man. How can I forget I got hit on the jaw by a flying presumably dead snail? And of course the pungent decomposed leftover food from home ec lesson that was left for weeks in the classroom? Everybody almost puked man. Hahhhaha. Totally classic. Good ol' times man, good ol' times.

Alright, more meet ups okay people(provided i'm free ah =D)! Meanwhile, more pics will be uploaded once I get them, either here or FB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home