Thursday, March 12, 2009

19th.

Zaza's toothsome cupcakes!

A big fat thank you to all for all your birthday wishes and hugs! Be it through sms, facebook, msn or wishing it personally to me! The thing is, I didn't expect it from some of you. I truly feel loved! Hahhaha.

And of course, surprises after surprises. It really did come about as a surprise this time, unlike last year when my adorable mom gave it all away. You people should know what I'm talking about. Hahha.

First up, late surprise lunch at Swensens with the three ravishing ladies - Pam, Siti and Fadilah. We had to settle for a late lunch since Pam had soccer and I had to go for MC. Anyway, thank you girls for celebrating my birthday! And also the gifts you guys got for me! I really do love it all!

Lunch @ Swensens - F.A.P.S.


Next up, surprise massive snacks in the locker! Thank you to my two favourite bimbos - Van & Amanda, and Russ & Qi, for the different snacks of different flavours. Don't worry, I'll bring the snacks for all of us to eat during lecture okay! Oh and yea, thank you Ravin for chasing out that big fat squirmy lizard out of the locker. That damn lizard gave me a pleasant surprise as well. I hope my shrieks of disgust wasn't conspicuous to any, especially those having cca in the track or field near the locker. Hahhaha.

And finally, a big fat thank you to my homies for the surprise later that night! The cupcakes are too cute that I can't bring myself to eat it! Hahha. You know how much I love you both, nuff said.

And oh yes, to whichever siblings of mine who is reading my blog discreetly, a big fat thank you for the awesome limited addition Puma watch! I love you! =D

Alright, gotta sleep. Gp blocktest tomorrow.
I'm in a deep shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home