Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gray.

I didn't know that a two-day leave from school, because of food poisoning, could be a major pain in the ass. Besides the vomitting and countless visits to the washroom, it made me lag behind the others. Be it any subject in any case. And the thing is, I hate to do the catching up. It really sucks cause I have to put in a little bit more effort and well, just basically do more work. Urgh.

Two more test due this week. Previous week's chem test was, I admit, better that usual whereas math test was sucky. The one I had today was not an exception. It's funny cause I usually do better in math test than chem and this time round it's the exact opposite.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm sleepy but I can't sleep yet cause half my work is not done. Every other night is somewhat the same old routine. Then you'll catch me falling asleep in lectures and end up with illegible scribbles on the notes. Hahha.

And ya, classmates are going crazy playing the playfish game in facebook. Apparently they're really very free. And I'm pretty annoyed they beat my score record. It's okay, I'll get back at them in class. Hahha.

And before I go, to Barney, I miss you too so come bring your sorry ass to Champions Way. And stop calling me a minah cause I certainly do not fit under the bill, you big purple dinosaur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home