Saturday, February 28, 2009

Get the facts right.

You know what I absolutely abhor the most? Is to be misunderstood. To be accountable for the wrong reasons. To be pointed at for the things that I myself didn't even do. To be fucking wronged.

If you're oblivious to the facts, then there's nothing much I can do. Bottomline is I didn't, and I'm not trying to shift the blame. I admit, I do have my bitchy side. But as far as a bitch I can be, I'll never be a low-life backstabbing bitch. Cause besides being wronged, that is one of the things I can do without in my life. These are the facts. Get it right.

Emotions are fluctuating to the extreme. Every little things pisses me off. I think I'm getting too stressed up with the workload. Cause I'm lagging behind and I need to catch up fast before even more work piles up right before my eyes. A few more weeks to blocktest and I can already feel myself pushing the panic button. Pulling an all-nighter tonight. If I can stay awake that is. God, my eyebags are gonna come crawling back to the spot tomorrow. I'll need another 12-hour sleep to get rid of those nasties again. Sigh.

Generally, I'm a happy kid. But on the flipside, it's the opposite. I miss barney, I miss travis. And I certainly am missing my hommies indefinitely. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home