Friday, January 16, 2009

Phew.

Alas the weekend has arrived! You have no idea how relieved I am to finally be able to catch a breath and some well deserved sleep. It's only the first week of school and I'm already worn out. It's not that my timetable this year is super sucky or anything like that. In fact, most of the school days my classes end surprisingly early and I'm soo very thankful for that. But because of the piling assignments and deadlines, I've been sacrificing the much needed sleep. And that explains the unavoidably growing-permanent fugly eyebags. Tsk.

And for the first time, I didn't touch my notebook for a good whole week. Hah! It's that busy. Even my cat is craving for my attention since she tries to grab my leg everytime she sees me. Well I have to say, I have a pretty good feeling for what's to come. I thank god for finally getting me a whole set of good tutors this year. It's the best way to start the new school year. Lol. And yes, the company in school is as awesome as usual.

Now back to sleep, and resume work thereafter.
Much loves cyberworld.


Complacency gets you nowhere, and that's the problem with us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home