Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not making any sense.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

In approximately eight hours time, schools gonna start! I can't believe this but i'm scared. Super scared! Pre school jitters ah.

So I should sleep right, like now. Cause my body clock is still as screwed since it's attuned to waking up super late and sleeping in even later. But but but, there's the Manchester United vs Chelsea game at midnight! So how can I sleep now?! Cannot! That match is a MUST WATCH!

Hahahha. God, I sound like a minah man. I don't know which part made me sound like that, but it made me sound like them minahs! Hahha. Kay kay, clearly i'm not in the right mind now cause i'm talking gibberish.

So, tata. Good luck to me on the first day of school. Pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home