Friday, January 09, 2009

Goodbye, Travis.

My loves, and I heart them all =))

Thusday was the farewell lunch at Swensens for our dear Ryan since he's leaving us for America. And the next morning was his flight, which I couldn't make it since I had to be in school by eight for that goddamn stupid open house that not even a miserable soul turned up for (Yes, it was that pathetic and I won't talk about it). Nevertheless, I had bid my goodbye to him. But stupid me forgot to take a last photo with him before he left. Sigh.

He should be all settled there by now. I'm like soo gonna miss him once school starts man cause it won't be the same like last year with the rest. He better read my card on the plane like I told him to. Hahha. Ahh, can't wait to see him in December!

Come back soon okay, Travis? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home