Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blackhole.

I think my emotions have sort of went overdrived. Cause lately, every little thing provokes me. Even the littlest things can get me into the state of delirium. It's either delight/despair, emo/high, or i'm-super-happy-so-join-in-the-fun/shut-the-fuck-up-asshole. Emotions are at its extreme. I can't say I've never felt like this before cause I do. And in addition to that, it gets me even incensed when I don't even know what's the possible probable cause of all this.

Sigh.

I think the starting of school is getting onto me. And the uncompleted holiday assignments. And also, the fact that there's a whole lot of things that needs to be done before A's resumes. Ya ya spare me the whole its-only-the-beginning-of-the-year-and-that-you'll-have-plenty-of-time shit. Cause frankly speaking, it doesn't have the slightest bit of comfort. I'm thinking ahead and I can't help it so shoot me.

There are certain things I have set my mind to do, but it just doesn't happen. Shoot me man, shoot me.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home