Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy week.

It's paradoxical to say that this week is gonna be a very busy week since it's already the start of the school holiday. With the three-day Adam Khoo workshop that lasts practically the whole day from 8am to 9pm, and also the band's virgin gig on friday(the gig is called Requiem, any other interested parties can still get the tix from me), I must say it will be one heck of a hectic week!

So to the BPPS girlfriends, planning for outings may begin for the next week. Think of something okay. Tell me which days you're free, and I'll set the date. I can't wait to meet you gobos. Hahhah.

And, alas! Congrats to all those who got themselves promoted! Don't be too happy about it okay cause you've just sign the contract to hell. Hahhahha. Alright, alright. I'll be optimistic. Let's all start working our ass off for next year then! And yes, I'm super delighted for the clique of fourteen in my class that got themselves promoted as well. I'm glad that everyone of you made it. Let's work hard okay guys!

And to those who did not make it, don't fret. I have gone through that very same path. It was indeed a rough journey but a short one at that, and definitely the most fulfilling when you get the next result slip. Do not be discouraged, afterall it's just another setback. Seriously, it's not that bad. Trust me. =)

And hell yeah, I'm happy to say that as of today, my exclusive Pegasus membership had already expired. Heh.

Much loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home