Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The kids.

Every morning I stumbled from my bed, slowly getting ready for school while dreading for it too with the thought of how long the day is gonna get at the back of my head. And of course, the mere thought of the ceaseless lectures and what not did not help either.

But there's one thing that keeps me going. That kind of yanks me out of my bed and head on to school. No, not my mom's persistent nagging, and neither is it the early bird programme(beats me) for being late of sorts. It's the people in school that I can't wait to see. I can't wait to talk to, to joke with and have plain fun. It's the kids in school that makes every single day of my life, for the past few months, rather satisfying, fulfilling, and absolutely entertaining. Everyone of them is such wondrous individual and I can't bear to part with any.

What I'll like these kids to know is that I appreciate you all soo very much. You guys do mean alot to me and I really do hope this could continue on till next year. And I do mean everyone of us(not the weirdos uh, haha).

What can I say kids? I just plain love you guys from the bottomest pithole of my heart. Hahha. And i just want you all to know that I am sooooo fucking glad that I get to know each and every one of you. I'm serious. You guys are kind of like my life in Innova.

To the other bunch of kids I know especially my ex-classmates in school whose taking their A's in a couple of weeks time, good luck with A's okay. Make sure you guys get alot of 'A's also. I'm behind you guys all the way! =)

And finally to the kids outside school, namely the Zaza's whose taking their A's also, a very big fat good luck to you guys too! And to the both of you, I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE A GAZILLION TIMES INFINITY. I know you guys are studying really damn hard right now so that's why I'm being a super duper good friend to not disturb you both now. HAHA. But I miss you both alot uhhhh. So make sure when you are done having a ball while doing your A's, YOU BETTER MAKE PLANS WITH ME EVERY SINGLE DAY! And I mean it. =D

Alright, that's all from me.
Much loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home