Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Everyday.

(Ignore Harry at the back, and Qi's stoning face. lol)


(J.A.V.A.)

=)

I can't believe I watched HSM3 when I vowed not to do so earlier in the year when I saw the movie poster in the theater. Reason behind it was because, well technically, the thought of paying the tix to watch it is pretty dumb. But well, i had to eat those words man cause I must say, the movie was great. Especially the company, every single one of them.

After the movie, we headed to Macs for dinner. And you know what? There I made, no all of us present there, made a startling revelation - that Amanda, the Captain of all Bimbos(I mean cheerleeding), is really living up to her title. Being the captain of all bimbos that is. Cause when we start our round of Yo Momma jokes, well she failed badly.

Here a few excerpt from the Yo Momma jokes the bimbo made herself:
  • Yo Momma so dumb, when she walked into Starbucks she read Starfucks.

  • Yo Momma so fat, when she ride the roller coaster, she breaks it.

  • Yo Momma so black, when you turn off the lights in the room, you still don't see her. (?)

  • Yo Momma so fat, when she jump into a swimming pool, she made a big hole! (??)

The way she told those jokes was daaaammnn funny man. Not the jokes, it's her that's funny. Her bimboism. Followed by her sudden loud erupted laughter like a hyena. And she did it again during lunch today. And her attempt at another round of Yo Momma. Hahha. And yes, you can't beat me at Yo Momma jokes girl. I'm way too good at that. But still, we love you bimbo! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home