Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Justice is not served yet.

Disappointed. That's what I felt, disappointed. After all the effort done, even to the slightest detail. I tried to prove myself wrong, hoping to see the positive side of people. You saw my creativity flowing. The points I tried to put across. The hours spent, yes hours, on it. I admit, I was sort of looking forward to it. The least you could have done was to acknowledge the effort I had painstakingly put in, but no.

I was right. You justified my very opinion.

Maybe i'm exaggerating. Maybe i'm too sensitive, jumping onto conclusion of sorts. You know what they say, we are not born with prejudices. It's what we learnt. It's what we were taught.

Practice what you preach. It's your profession. Perhaps I'll see it in a different light then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home