Friday, September 12, 2008

Breath.

This week has been a notoriously unfortunate week in the history of my life. I feel as if i'm the unluckiest person on the surface of the earth right now.

First things first, my zen is refusing to cooperate with me in delivering my daily dose of music. Next, i have an unreasonable person to deal with. In addition to that, i'm left with two more weeks to my best friend's wedding called promos. And now? I lost my god damn phone. A necessity, which i myself did not realise it was in a first place.

Stress is not the only word. I woud like to add a pinch of frantic, and a handful of hysteric to that. I should have trusted my instinct. I knew something bad was gonna happen considering my delirium state throughout the morning(cause i believe in balance you see).

Well, even though how ugly things went, I believe things happen for a reason cause afterall it's the fasting month.

Sigh. I need a breather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home