Monday, August 04, 2008

Annoyed.

I am super duper annoyed. Annoyed to a level which i myself am unaware of that there's a higher level of annoyance. And this is not even close to any fucking pre menstrual syndrome. Non of it all.

And the thing is, i'm not feeling this way because of schoolwork or some issues i'm suppose to be worried of. There's just this bugging feeling at the back of my head for a few weeks now. Similar to a stubborn phlegm that doesn't even want to come out. It's annoying, highly annoying. And i can't seem to numb this feeling except covering it up with fake smiles and hyper active enthusiasm.

And when i'm annoyed, provoke is the last thing you would want to do. Like that bitch today. What's your deal man?

I believe in balance.
And today, was just not my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home