Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's just another setback.

Maybe it's a bad thing?
Or maybe it's a good thing?
Whatever it is, i'm optimistic about it.

For the past few days i've been trying to cope well with the harsh cold reality. I've been reflective on what i've done and what the future might hold. I'm clueless right now and i have no straight responses cause seriously all i've been saying lately is "Dunno, dunno, dunnnnooooo!". That reflects the state i am in right now.

Well as you can see, i'm going through a rough period right now. I'm sure you're aware what it is by now. So what i want to say is many thanks to those who have given me the continuos moral support and hugs that i really needed especially during this period of time. I truly much appreciate it guys.

Alright, now. As cliche as this might sound, i will temporarily be MIA for awhile or the other cliched word 'Hiatus'. I know i've been saying this plenty of times when it's setbacks after another. But i reaaaaaallly hope this time round better be true. I'll return maybe once Britney Spears is sober? HAHA.

So it'll be no more distractions. No more idles.

I will prove to that bastard.
I will.


`adios <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home