Saturday, October 06, 2007

Muah-ha-ha.

Mid-course is somewhat over. Let's just say my love for chemistry has somewhat deceased. No wait, i doubt there was any at all in the first place. Lol. Apart from that, the thought of year two never seem so.. difficult.

Sigh. Forget it.

On second thought, i had a great time breaking fast with lovely girlfriends last night. Reminiscing the times we had in fajar and all, the conversations we had, and of course the laughter we had. The 'laugh till you die' moments. Hahha.

Ahhh well, i kind of miss it. Alot.

Even though i've made quite a couple of good friends in IJ, you girls are still my best girlfriends. Hahha. =)

I fetch you girls okay so you guys better fetch me the next time! Hahha.
So next stop IJC Kinzie? No problem. I'll guarentee you that in IJ there's plenty of joy to see unlike PJ. MUAHAHA. =))

.
.

And so, i just got back from Geylang. I'm telling you, the crowd is madness! Everywhere it's congested. Saturday night what right. However congested the place is with the throngs of people, we still managed to get our necessary purchases. In the car on the way home, i told my mother - "That is my first and last trip to Geylang this year". Hahha.

When i look at all my purchases, what i can say is that it's gonna be all pinky this raya. Lol.

Alright back to veoh-ing.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home