Monday, October 15, 2007

The cutest thing.

Sigh. Back to work. I had a meeting today at Marina's Starbucks with my fellow project work members. We worked our ass of for the OP slides and the additional advertisement video for the OP, which according to my members that i was their 'lead actress'(shouldn't have joined drama. lol). Goodness. I didn't know how they talked me into making that embarrassing video. I looked dorky and retarded in all those pics can. And to think this will actually be shown in class for the OP reheasal. =(

Must bring paper bag with the two holes, and put it over my head on that day.
Damn embarrassing okay. Once that video's played, i can never show my face again. Well, to my classmates at least. Lol.

What can i say? For the sake of project work.
This better get an A i tell you.

Anyway, while on the 700 bus on the way back home, there was this cute chinese guy in his school uniform. I think he's a junior college student but i failed to recognise the school though. Anyway, the bus was as usual crowded and that guy was standing, leaning against the window. That's when the cutest thing happened.

He was falling asleep, while standing! His school bag and the Royal Sporting bag he held on to was slipping off his hands couple of times. Hahha. Such a cute sight i tell ya. Soo adorable. The poor boy. He looked lethargic by the way he almost fall flat on the ground. Hahha. A Level approaching i guess. Lol. I hope i'm like that next year. =)

Alright. I'm zonked. I almost fell asleep during the project work meeting. Hahha.

PS: Where are my lovely girlfriends? I MISS YOU GUYS! =(


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home