Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can you see me?


I love this pic. Soo adorable.
Hahha.

If you noticed, i've changed my blogskin to the simple skin blogger offers. I can't be bothered go through the tedious process of editing and shit. I'm fussy remember? Out of the thousands of skin blogskin offer and not one was to my liking.

Anyway, the malay intensive lesson is really intense man. Hahha. Even for an hour and a half, still too intense. I need to crack my brains to convert english chim words to malay words. I never knew malay could be soo hard. I guess my malay is all woohoo.

Ahh shit. Lol.

And so, IJo58 had their first OP rehearsal today. Our tutor commented that ours was well-rehearsed. Well-rehearsed? We didn't even rehearse in the first place due to time constraint. Lol.

Was having my afternoon nap when my mobile rang. Who else? Hahha.
They told me to go under my void deck cause they want to meet me. Miss me too much eh? Aww soo sweet, even though you interrupted my nap. Hahha.

Hokay. I better go do my malay assignment before i knock myself out. Lol.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home