Thursday, September 06, 2007

OOL.

Study session at the Esplanade library with the girlfriends yesterday went well. Quite productive i should say. Seated on the comfy sofa and facing the great view outside the window, reading my econs notes was unexpectedly rather interesting than usual. Hahha.

I saw a familiar face from school, mr brown's bestfriend. Was wondering whether mr brown himself was around. I bet one of the Zazas wants to take a second look right? Lol.

After a hard days' worth of solid mugging, which i must say was rather remarkable for me to read my econs notes, we head down to town since the girlfriends wanted to get birthday gifts. Like what the smartass says, "Lepas belajar pergi merayap". Hahha. Yelah tu Maz.

Right after i break my fast for the day, we then head on home.

And so, now i'm contemplating whether to get my arse to the library tomorrow morn. Cause hey, two annoying incidents in two different libraries in two consecutive days, kinda tells alot eh.

Ahhh. Shall see how.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home