Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's as if yesterday..

Every single day seems to whiz pass us just like that. At least it does to me. It's just bloody fast lah.

It just feels as if yesterday was the first day of the fasting month.
It just feels as if yesterday was my first day in IJ.
It just feels as if yesterday, i had one more month left to mid course.

One of my schoolmate told me before,
"I wish today was yesterday, instead of today."

At first i couldn't fathom what that fella was talking about. But after he explained, i understood.
So i told the fella,
"What to do? Move on lah." =/

.
.

And so, four down, two to go. Three day break for now. I'm left with Geography and Chemistry paper. I guess i will chiong like crazy for this two paper cause apparently, the rest of the papers suck lollipops. Hahha.

Oh ya, thank you to darling Amira. I think the webbie you gave me do enlightened me abit on the Geog topics. Hahha. When you free ah? I still got questions to ask you. Hee. =)

Alright. Four more days and i'll be free like a bird. Quick and book me for outing purposes before my results comes out. Lol. =))

Okay then ciao. Back to my storybooks.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home