Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My Holiday.

Ahhhhh. My long awaited 5-day holiday.
It's time to catch up with my work and catch up with my sleep. I need to buckle up cause Mid-course is on its way! Lol.

Fashion show cum the dinner performance went great! We strut our stuff down the runway and wham, all eyes were on us. Hahha. So yea, no more rehearsals. Like finally lah. The rehearsals killed my time. So if my drama instructor wants me to be involved in SYF next year, i'll give him a big NO-NO. =)

Well overall i enjoyed the whole event. I'll definitely miss all the people involved. We bonded over our misery. So you can bet how close we are now. Lol.

Alright, alright. I want to watch my naruto before sending my cat to the vet.

Oh and yeah,

Happy 42nd Birthday, Singapore!


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home