Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shagged.

One word to really describe my summer test result. Shittey. Yea, shittey.
It's soo terrible that i have nothing much to say. All i have to do now is buck up, get myself in order and mug. Sigh.

On a lighter note, pilot test for pw today was a success! We managed to get everything up on display and thank god quite a number of people came to view our mini exhibition in the Libraria. I was overwhelmed that Innovians were actually aware and was on time to view our pilot test during lunch. But, we were 5 minutes late in setting up the whole thing. One of my members said that some students who were already in the Libraria, was actually asking where our mini exhibition is. And we were worried for nothing cause afterall, we got a great response. And you know what's even better? My group was the first pw group to conduct a pilot test. Such an honour right. Hahha.

Truth to be told, the preparation for our pilot test was a killer. Three days full to do all that crap. We barely got any sleep lah. We barely did any assignments. So yea, now all my members including me, looked like pandas. Hahha. =/

Now that the surveys, pre-test and post-test are all done, all we have to do next is the tabulation of surveys and to start work on the more major stuff, Written Report and OP. Yessa! Hahha.

Anyhoos, my first drama session in IJ yesterday was fun although i barely knew most of them. But it wasn't soo bad lah cause yesterday session was also the first one they had with the drama instructor. So, okay lah. Looking forward to the next session i guess.

Alright. I'm shagged. Dealing with killer cramps and more workloads. So yea, i guess that'll be all for today.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home