Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I need sleeeeeep.

What a hectic week this has been!
And it's only halfway through!

And i've still got plenty more on my list-to-do :
  • Drama rehearsals
  • National Day Dinner Drama Performance.
  • Geog common test
  • Math common test
  • Consultations with tutors
  • Suck up butts. Hahha(inside joke). I mean start sucking up to my tutors already. Leech man, leech to promote! Hahha.

Sunday. First time in my life, i can't wait for a Sunday. Reason being i've got drama rehearsal on Saturday morning for the upcoming National Day Dinner drama performance at Admiralty CC on the 5th of August, 2007. Ahh, I hope all goes well for this event! =)

Oh and yea before i forget, tune in to the new drama series on Suria, Rahsia Perkahwinan. Reason being check out Fauzi Laili driving my sister's baby blue car. Our car is on tv! Hahha.

Okay, okay. I'm shagged. I need my sleep now. Tata.

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home