Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little fingers.

Today has got to be the only day in my entire life that i've seen countless of polished little fingers.
Hahha. Okay okay, lemme 'splain.

I was helping with the one of the booths at the carnival held by my sister's school earlier today. What we did was nail polish, body art painting, hari and body tattoos and coloured hair spray for the kids. And seriously, never before have i seen countless sets of ten colourfully coated fingernails. Hahha. I helped painted the fingernails of the few adorable girls, and boy were they thrilled when it was done and dried!

The girls in my sis's class are really adorable. And what makes them more adorable is the cutest yet amusing things they said.

One of the adorable girls : Are you Miss Linda's sister?
Me : Yessss.
Girl : Are you the younger one or the the elder one?
Me : You guess.
Girl : Younger.
Me : Smart girl.

It's soo cute lah. They still ask me when they already know the answer. Then there's this adorable boy in the class.

Boy : Is she your sister?
My sis : Yes.
Boy : (waving to me with a cheeky smile) Oh okay. Hi!

And the one that really cracks me up. The two girls.

Girl 1 : Are you her sister?
Me : Yeah.
Girl 2 : (telling Girl 1) See! I told you so. They look alike!

Haha. Goodness lah. All the while they asked me whether that's my sister or not since we looked alike. Can't say much cause we do look ABIT alike and i've heard of that a million times already.

Hey, we're sisters what. Of course lah! Hahha.



`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home