Saturday, June 09, 2007

Contacts vs Specs

To be frank, i think contact lenses is such a chore. Especially when you use it for school. Every morning soak, rub, wash. Leceh lah. I was dependent on my monthly contact lenses since i lost my specs in school a few weeks ago. And mind you, i do admit i'm quite a bum. So yeah, it explains it all doesn't it?

Because for the fact i happen to inhibit this unseemly personality trait, i went to get a new pair of specs the day before. And yessa, i'm wearing it now. Hahha. Forget it man. Specs for everyday use, whereas contact lenses will be used mainly for going out purposes or use during those days whereby i happen to not be lazy. Hahha.

And yessa, Full House completed. Not bad, similar to Princess Hours but only shorter and definitely not draggy. And yes, it's such a bummer that Rain didn't look soo hot in that drama. I think it has got to do with the hair. Hahha. Overall nice lah, but i think My Girl is way better lah. Lee Dong Wook, smoking hot man! Hahha. =)


Okay i better end here. In few hours time, will go to Changi Airport to send sister off to Beijing for a week. Then later on, the rest of my familia going to Beijing also to see the Great Wall of China once sis is back. So yes, guess what? I'm the only one whos not going. Sad case right? Ah, but nevermind then. Once i'm done with A's daddy better bring me somewhere far. Hee. =))

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home