Friday, May 18, 2007

Ohh.

Summer test language papers are done man. The rest will be held after the holidays. Yessa!

For GP, i feel that i might have screwed it up since my essay was quite short. However on the other hand, I felt proud after i completed my Malay essay. I feel accomplished cause this is my second ever Malay argumentative essay! Why the excitement? Cause i have a phobia for malay tests. Malaypaperphobic. Yeah, i think i shall call it that. Hahha.

Alright. One more week left to holiday! But screw the excitements cause i still have three class test to worry about, and that the holidays have somehow lost its significance to me. If you consider going back to school for lectures a holiday, then screw yourself. Hahha. But i guess it'll not be that bad. Afterall, the lectures and tutorials conducted during the holiday is really beneficial to us since most of our summer test papers are right after the holiday. And oh yes guess what? My family even had the cheek to think of going to either Rome or Paris this june without me. Yes, without me! Goodness right. But no, they are not that mean to do so cause they love me very, very much. HAHA.

And so for tomorrows agenda, tuition first followed by lunch date at Mad Jack with my former chinese study buddies! Hahha. Wah, miss these guys very much man. Finally we're meeting. Shall try to camwhore with them. Heee.

Oh and yes. I'm finally done with my malay module assignment. The module i took for semester one was journalism, and my assignment was to come up with a news script and do an actual reporting in front of the video camera. Cool right? I know. Hahha. So now i'm looking forward to my next module in term two which is Script writing.

Oklah. That's about all. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home