Saturday, March 10, 2007

Moving on.

Been pretty cocked up lately. Mostly busy with school. Finally I'm free! Hahha.

Guess what? I'm officially a certified Innovian from Innova Junior College. Hahha. Well, i'm more or less settling into the new environment. The two day orientation is over. The orientation is not quite as exciting as Millennia's. Though my good friends are not there with me, i've made a couple of nice friends somehow.

One things for sure, i love the school! It's pretty huge and i have to admit, in my opinion, it's even bigger than Millennia. So yeah, finally i'm proud to say that my school is not budget! Heee. And oh yes, i love the Lecture Theater 1. It's soo cool lah. It's like an auditorium which could hold hundreds of people with full blast air conditioning! No wonder all the J2s seems to be clinging on to their own sweaters or jackets. Hahha.

We had our subject briefings and i have already submitted my subject combination form. All that's left is to wait till tuesday when we get the class posting. Anyway, i have bridging lessons to attend to during the March hols. It's held from tuesday till thursday but i have to skip thursdays' one since i'll be off to Malaysia with the whole lot of family. Vacation before intensive college life? Yeah babeh! =)

Last week went to play pool with Maz and the chinese gang. I'm really starting to get hooked on to this. Hahha. Maybe i should consider joining Cuesport as my CCA eh? Then i can play all the pool games i want. Cool! Hahhaha.

Alright then i guess that's all i have to update on. Nothing more for me to say for now. I'll end this post with pictures of the S18 girls. Our last day together, hanging out at Coffee Bean. Keep the memories alive okay babehs? =))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Alrighty, just a few minutes left before i'm officially SEVENTEEN! Hahha. Okay then, tata! =D


PS: To BPPS girlfriends. Wednesday, 14 March, 12pm. Lunch at Seoul Garden, Causeway Point. For more details, text me or just give me a call lah. HAHA. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home