Saturday, March 31, 2007

HELLO!

A very big HELLO to you readers. Yes, i've decided to at least update things around here. Hahha.

Been pretty busy these days and i can confidently say that i'll be busier than ever. I've just had my three day Leadership camp at Changi and a two day Leadership seminar exclusively for all JC1s. What can i say? The school really wants us to be real leaders one day. Hahha.

The camp was damn fun lah. Bonded with my lovely new class, 0723D. I love all of them lah! Hahha. Through the camp, we really did get to know each other pretty well. And guess what i found out? We shared the same newfound hobby. Eyecandies! HAHAHA. And yes, we had our first but small class outing. Dinner at Banquet after Econs Remedial. Can lah. No time for some major class outing. Hahha.
Anyway all of us are in the same house, Rasalas. So it wasn't such a bad thing lah. At least we had each other's company.

Major activities were kayaking, dragon boating, rafting and orienteering at Ubin. It was bloody scary for me at first to kayak with my partner all the way in the sea. I can't swim lah! But thank god our kayak didn't capsized. Hahha. Other then that, the campfire was one of the unforgettable events. I'll definitely remember our combined class skit with 0723C. Haha.

So yeah, now that camps over, we're going to start our intensive studying. I have Econs Test and many others i failed to remember this coming week. I'm bloody forgetful these days lah. Alot of things to do. But fret not, now i have my cute lovely green notebook courtesy of the lovely girlfriends. And yes, speaking of the girlfriends, we shall meet once a month okay. Set the dates and i'll reserve it just for you guys. Haha. =)

Now, before i log off, quick belated shoutouts to March babies.
Sweet Seventeens to both Qu Yuting and Khairiyah. And oh yes, happy birthday to my darling daddy. =)

Alright then. I'll say this for the sake of you readers. I'll not be blogging that much okay. Once in a while when i'm free, which i'm surely not, i'll update. Maybe once i get my laptop eh? Nahh, Project Work is more of the reason to why i'm on the internet. But still, feel free to tag. I'm sure i'll reply to all the tags.

Okay then. Till the next time i blog.
Tata. =))


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home