Sunday, February 11, 2007

Syukur alhamdulillah. =)

I did fairly well. I managed to get my arse into a junior college. I guess that's enough eh?

However, i did not get into the school i desired. I was kinda pissed with myself because i felt that i could have done better. But it's okay. I'm contented now, after how many friggin litres of tears i shed upon receiving my result. I should feel blessed and greatful for getting that grade, and yes, i am indeed. =)

Anyhoo, thanks to the lovely girlfriends for being there with me outside school that day and also every other day in my life. Many thanks to my dear teachers and classmates for your guide and endless encouragement in my four years in high school.

And finally, a very big thank yous to my lovely family for always being there for me during my many breakdowns and always having my back. I'm really blessed to have you guys as my family. And yes, thank you dear brother for that big tub of Ben and Jerry ice cream. It really does wonders. Hahha. =)

Without all of your help, i don't think i could make it though.
I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY, VERY MUCH. =))

And yes yes yes, congrats to all my friends who did extremely well for their Os. I'm really happy for you guys. And as for those who felt that they didn't do well enough, try to look on the bright side. This is not the pits. There are plenty more opportiunities for you guys out there okay. So, don't beat yourself real hard.

Like in my case, next mission is to do well in As and get my arse into Uni. Hee. =)

So yeah. All the best for your applications eh and yes, god bless! Hahha.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home