Saturday, February 03, 2007

A lazy Saturday.

Girlfriends and i was supposed to have an impromptu badminton game at the nearby Community Centre. Then somehow, we ditched that plan for something else. So much for badminton eh girls? But hey, we did a hell lot of walking okay. Hahha.

First up, we went to one of the Zazas house. Tried watching a movie but her ancient VCD player wasn't working in our favour. Hahha. Then my mom called. Familia was going out and since i didn't bring my keys along, three of us headed back to my house to collect the keys.

Then following that, we decided to go BPP to buy our bubble teas. Then we stopped by the NTUC to get ourselves plenty of snacks since we were gonna head back to my house to watch the Korean movie, April Snow. Don't ask me how good that movie is cause we didn't actually finished watching it. Hahha.

After that, we then headed back to Raz house cause we felt like playing badminton again. But once we reached her house, we ditched that plan, yet again. Hahha.

We sat at the benches near the playground. Talk and talk somemore. And we also saw a maid changing a diaper of a cute little caucasion boy on one of the platforms in the playground. Yucks, mind you. And speaking of caucasion boys, we tried to search for Raz's cute caucasion neighbour. Hahha.

Maz and me : "Is that the one?"
Raz : "No. That's the brother."
Me : "How old is he?"
Raz : "Younger than us lah."
Maz and me : (crestfallen) "Ohhh."

Hahha. So yes, it wasn't our luck to see Raz's cute caucasion neighbour. Sad right? Hahha.
Oh and yes Raz, you want binoculars to look through you-know-whose room? Maz and i can help you get one. HAHAHA! =p

So yeah, had a lovely day with the lovely girlfriends. With the non-stop talks and laughters to the god knows how many kilometers we walked from Raz's house to my house to BPP to my house to Raz's house, you girls dig my idea on how to spend a lazy Saturday. Hahha. And yes, i needed that lazy day before taking my results.

Okay then. Toodles.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home