Sunday, February 18, 2007

Daniel's hot.

I wanna watch that new Korean movie, Seducing Mr Perfect!

Main undeniable reason, Daniel Henney.
The leading actor of the movie. He's Korean-American and apparently he's hot! And seriously, he looks a bit like Utt! The Korean version of Utt i think. Hahha.

Watch the movie trailer below and you'll get what i mean.




Agree? He's hot right? So ya, i have to catch this movie. Wanna see it for myself. Hahha!

Okay, let's move on.

.
.

Initially at first i have lots of thing to write down but currently now my mind's blank and instead, thinking of Daniel Henney. HAHA.

So out of randomness, let me just recall and jot down whatever it is necessary before another memory relapse.

  • The RJC dudes who jammed my all-time favourite Muse song 'Time is running out' at IJC Carnival last week for the Rockband Competition, rocks my socks man! They're seriously good lah. Plus, the guitarist is cute too! Hahha. Oh and yeah, the YJC dudes were good too. But the rest weren't that good though, including our Millenians. =/
  • I wanna play pool, i wanna play pool, i wanna play pool! My (probably) new school got pool table so i need to play pool now! Hee.
  • Must start growing money plant lah. I need alot lot lot of Ka-Ching to purchase alot lot lot of stuffs.
  • Must go shopping! And drag sister along. Heeeeeee. =D
  • Have to get my hands on Red Hot Chilli Peppers new album, Stadium Arcadium. If not i'll go crazy soon.
  • Then again, maybe i'm crazy cause I seriously have no idea why i'm listening to Justin Timberlake. =/
  • My cat is actually talking. Well, not exactly talking lah. Meow-ing. Meow-ing to everyone in the house.
  • I'm going on a vacation this March holidays! HEHEHE.
  • And Daniel Henney is still hot and i dumped Orlando Bloom. HAHAHAHA.
  • To all my chinese friends out there, have a joyous and prosperous new year!
  • And, and i seriously don't know what's up with me and Korean dramas/movies/dudes. Hahha.

Okay. I think that's about all lah. Nothing more to say apart from the fact that Daniel Henney's hot. Goodness. And i haven't even watch that movie yet. Hahha.

`adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home