Thursday, February 01, 2007

07S18 rocks my arse!

As promised, right after school 07S18 classmates and i went for our class outing. We had a bowling game at CDANS. Initially, our plan for class outing was supposedly to go for lunch at Seoul Garden in Taka, but we decided to ditch the plan since most of us, er no, some of us, are dead broke. Hahha. And then some of our dear classmates couldn't make it too.

And yes Zai, you missed out again and this time round, we missed you. Hee. =)

So anyway after settling the grouping and the money-ing, which kinda take like forever since all of us were soo disorganised till the lady at the counter looked annoyed, we finally did start to bowl! Hahha!

All of us were a noisy bunch. We would cheer or scream for our team members. Moral support for everyone, you see. If not, longkang lah! Hahha. My group consists of -Liana, Wiwi, Fizza, Farah and me. Our team went against Madeline's team and yes, we won! Hehhe.

But that's not the point. The point is everyone of us present there had a really wonderful time bonding and cam-whoring all the way, thanks to Syash and her camera and her condom tie! Finally i know what is it. Hahha!

So yea, once i get my hands on the snapshots we took, i'll upload it here okay?

To the lovely 07S18, next week where are we off to next? Hahha. Can't wait. =)

And to my dear friend who always goes to school with me every morning, be it in the bus/car or even waiting for assembly, my morning without you is not fun at all. I didn't have my daily dose of morning laughs and talks. Hahha. So you see now you do make a difference in my life. =)

Okay babeh. I'm shagged out. Toodles.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home