Thursday, September 28, 2006

The peak period.

One. Yes. One more month.
And it's dooms day.

Results for Prelims are already out. Basically, i screwed a few papers.
The ones i thought i would fail, i managed to pass. And the ones i thought i would pass, sadly, i failed. Wonderful eh?
But at least it's better than my mid years.

I shall not go on in details of my result. Ask me personally and i'll tell you the details. But for now, no.


To dear friends who didn't do well for their Prelims, don't worry aight?
Work hard within this one whole month. We must persevere. Intensive revision is a must for now. Don't worry about anything else. Just focus on your studies. Bear with it for another month. Set your priorities right and know what is important to you now. Believe in ourselves and pray that lady luck is on our side.
Bottomline is, just do your best and leave no regrets.

And that is just what i'm going to do.
Just do my best and leave no regrets.
And no. I'm not gonna breakdown no more. It's just gonna pull me down. I have to be strong.


So from right now onwards, our peak period starts.
Get all the help from our dear teachers and friends. Together, we will tackle all those ugly ten year series questions and work our way to our distinctions!

Best of lucks to fellow friends. May we create miracle.
From an F9 to A1?
We shall try our very best la! =)


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home