Friday, August 04, 2006

Can't take it anymore?

You see, i tried to help my seat partner with his work. When he doesn't understand, i explained to him thoroughly until he finally gets the hang of it. And when i'm finally done helping him, i'll be as lost as him, as the lesson continues on.

Well, i do admit that sometimes his constant questions is really annoying me. And for the fact that he tends to slack around, lie his head on the table, or space out in the middle as if there's nothing in the world to care about, it's kind of demoralising to sit beside him.
No, no. I'm not doing a personal attack on anyone. My partner is a good guy. It's just that laziness he carries around with him that i abhor.

I agree that classmates should help one another. But if i can't help myself first, then how am i suppose to help others? It's not as if i'm a genius in that subject. No, i'm not. I'm kind of struggling here if you hadn't noticed. I hadn't been able to do well in any of the papers yet.
And i'm terribly sorry, but i think my partner is kind of pulling me down.

And worse, there's barely three months left to our Os. I'm already stressed out. I'm trying to keep it under control. I broke down in front of the girlfriends again today. I can't take it anymore. Aside from the stress, there's still pressure from whoever or wherever.
I don't know why all our subject teachers seemed to think that my classmates and i are not feeling the stress or pressure. But i know for sure that most of them are all freaking out. It's just that we don't show it.

So if my partner is doing well or coping or lost or whatever, it's not my responsibility. He should do something about it right? Get a tutor or look for teachers after school. Or even better still, settle him next to one of the subject geniuses in class. Cause at this point of time, i don't think i'm able to help anyone but myself.

So, i'm selfish now?
I can't be bothered anymore. I'll leave it to you.


PS: I don't know what i'll do without you girls. Thanks for the concern and love ya loads. =)

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home