Thursday, August 10, 2006

`adios.

Ok. Brace yourself.
As hard as it is for me to do this, it's for my own good.

Alright then to my dear readers, i have made a painful decision to stop blogging for awhile. Yesh, you got that right. As much as i love blogging, i really have to put a stop to my constant addiction of coming online to blog or surf or whatever. Needless to say, at this point of time, i have to really use my time wisely for revisions and such.

Exactly 31 days away from my Prelims, and 80 days away from the major O Level papers. Yesh, i counted the days correctly and i'm sure that those taking their Os this year too are quite shock by the figures.

I shall make a point to blog only when there's special events or trips with my lovely girlfriends. Otherwise, i'll not.

I do not have the heart to delete this precious blog of mine since it holds too much memories. I can't bear to do that.

I gave my mother the liberty to hit me hard on the head if she ever saw me sitting in front of the computer screen. The only exceptions is on wednesdays and thursdays since i have to download my Bleach and Naruto. Hey, i didn't say i totally forbid myself from using the net right? I'm just practising self-control.

Self-control. Self-disiplin. Whatever la eh.
This sacrifice better get my butts to JC. Just when people starts to read and my blog starts to get a little interesting, i just have to take a break from blogging. Sigh.

Ok then. Alrighty.
To whoever that reads my blog, do continue to check once in awhile cause you may never know when i'll update. To fellow blogmates, if you want me to relink you just tag me here and i'll do the necessary changes. And oh yeah people, do continue to tag eh?


Ok. Tata my good friend. =)
And hopefully not for the last time,
`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home