Sunday, July 02, 2006

Unprecedented.

Brazil out?
That's impossible.

I mean like isn't it Brazil?
The team with the World's best players.
If they couldn't win then what's the use of having the Player of the year or World's best player?
And i thought Ronaldo's in a good form already?

I truly am disappointed.
I was waiting for some adrenaline-rushing action from Brazil.
(The England vs Portugal match earlier, definitely was!)
But the result of the Brazil vs France match was definitely unprecedented.

Well, ok fine. Even if i dozed off halfway throughout the match, i was kind of stunned when my brother woke me up and told me that Brazil lost.

Ekkh. What the hell.
With Brazil out, and a few others that i thought could actually survive the quarter final, for now i'll bet on Portugal and Italy.

With the ever cute Kaka gone, at least there's still Cristiano Ronaldo on my sight!
Hahha.

Bottomline is, i really predicted Brazil to win.
But eventually, not.

Haish so, so sad. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home