Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday morning.

Loads of stuff to do today. Few of this weeks assignments still not done yet. Piles of math papers from other school are piling up, literally. I'm currently half way done on one of the papers.
And for the first time, the loads of math assignments given, i had completed it by saturday morning.
I'm so very proud at this. Hahha.

Meeting one of the Zazas at BPP later at two.
I need to photocopy papers. And get some necessary stationaries.

Yesterday went town with familia again.
Yesh, again. Teehee.
This time round not much stuffs left. I guess all the discounted ones are all gone. Clothes especially. All gone. Bummed you know. Anyway bought a few stuffs. I finally purchase a wallet from The Wallet Shop. Been searching high and low for a cute wallet and i ended up in The Wallet Shop instead. Nevertheless, the wallet is kind of cute! Haha.
And finally got Shi Hui's birthday present. I pretty hope she'll love that darn thing!

Alright. I need to continue on twinkling.
Haha. To both Zazas, official twinkling starts next week aites.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home