Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pffttuii.

I've just completed my pile of math assignments.
And now i'm really, really drained out.

Lethargic and sleepy. A killer combination.
And i think i'm falling sick again. My head was throbbing during that whole three periods of math in school. But soon after, somehow the pain receded. Then now, it's back again.

Lately for the past few weeks, my mornings are much more draggy.
My darn eyelids are terribly heavy and i just want to tuck in bed and continue my precious sleep.

And not to forget, CWOs in the morning since the damn school shut the gate at a much earlier time rather than the usual time which i'm more accustomed to.
Hey, five minutes does make a shitty difference.
When you're early, you're punctual. When you're punctual, you're late. When you're late, you're dead.

Pfftttui!

And even one point of time that damn freaking gate were slammed right in my face by the stinking security guard.
And the thing is, i even ran to the damn gate and he just slammed it there and then.
Utter embarrassment i tell you.
Assholes.

Urgh. I do not want to go on.
I'm just freaking mad now for whatever reasons i should be mad of.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home