Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lucky number 24.

Alright. I've been tagged.
If not for the fact that i had nothing much to do, i wouldn't bother about doing this.

And so, here's 24 interesting facts or habits about yourself.

1) I'm creative.
So far that's what i've been told. And i'm freaking loving that creative side of me. =)

2) I used to be hot-tempered. Those who knew wouldn't want to mess with me when my mood indicator goes awry. HAHA.

3) A sucker for kittens.

4) LOVES to watch football. Not play football. The irony.

5) Err.. i can sing well?

6) I think i can't survive without my lovely but cuckoo girlfriends. =D

7) A late-night sleeper.

8) I'm always laughing. HAHAHA.

9) I can't believe whatever stupid things i did for the past few years was actually kind of stupid.

10) I realised i love drama.

11) I miss watching Kaka play for Brazil. =(

12) A big MUSE fan.

13) I tend to be a bit blur and deaf at times. **Read the bold words properly.

14) Ok, i admit. I used to own barbie. And a talking baby-doll that goes "MAMA" and "Kiss me MAMA" and i'll kiss the doll's forehead and the doll would then say "I Love You". Hahha. Soo cute.
I think that particular doll is still lost inside the store room now.

15) I would love to have anything related to design, as my future profession.

16) I tend to dwell and curse on whatever tasks that has been given to me first, and end up loving that task after i'm done with it.

17) You wanna get me a cute lil kitten?

18) Black is my most-loved colour.

19) I can't wait to get out of my current school and on to the next! Woohoo!!

20) I cannot go anywhere without my mobile.

21) I want to take up sewing classes so that i can make and design my own clothes!

22) When my MSN status says busy, don't be fooled. Most of the time i'm actually not busy. Status busy just so i can avoid that constant message pop up that say whoevers online and all that.

23) Today, it wasn't just my luck to watch Just My Luck with the girlfriends. =(

24) This is the last one? But i can still keep on goinnngggg.... (*and the whining starts)
Oh, oh yeah. I whine alot. =)


Okie dokie.
Now i have the priviledge to tag 6 people to do this.

But right now i'm lazy to list and choose 6 people.
And so, i've decided to tag ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST.

DON'T ACT DUMB. I know you're reading this.
I can tell from the palm of my hands. HEHE.

Okay.
The deed is done. And i'm jaded.
Tata.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home