Saturday, July 15, 2006

Either you're in or you're out!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oouhhhh!!
How i love watching Project Runway!

The designs, the fabrics, the models, the contestants, the clothes, the elimination.
Love every bit of it!

If you're as fanatical as i am about Project Runway, you should know that they're showing the Season 2 now, every wednesday on Channel 5, and every thursday on Discovery Travel & Living.

But now i'm more interested in Season 2.

And yes, I love Daniel Vosovic's works!
And him too la.
Hahha.

I really admire his work in the episode whereby all contestants had to take photos around the city, and choose one of the latter as their inspiration for their next creation.
Totally cool! Daniel's inspiration was from a orchid plant in a vase.
His creation was damn gorgeous!
It looked really pretty.

And then there's Andre Gonzales.
He created a stupendous dress! It looked expensive like those where you can find on the red carpet of some big event. And guess where he got his inspiration from.
The ugly stinking sewer. Yup.
It was really creative of him. But he got the boot at the later episodes.

So anyway, yesh, i really admire Daniel's work.
And ouh ouh also Chloe Dao's.

She's one of my favourites too. And her work is definitely fantabulous!
Every piece of her creation for every single week will always end up looking real neat. She's the most consistent out of the rest.
So ya, i'm a Chloe fan too!
Hahha.

So ya, what i'm simply trying to say is that Project Runway rocks my socks!
I love watching it cause it does inspire me to be a designer in the near future.
But i don't know. Let's just see where my fate leads me to. I'm just keeping my options wide.
So, no harm being inspired to be a designer right?

Anyway i have been watching it religiously every week.
Ok, ok. I know. No more TV for me.
Especially around this time and yada yada yada.

But hey. This is the only show i'm watching ok!
I've cut down on the amount of time spent on watching TV already.
So lay off.

Ok now toodles.
Gotta get back on my essay.

PS: Project Runway Season 3 is being filmed now!! Aaahhh!!!

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home