Thursday, July 13, 2006

Eeeekk!

I have a phobia of roaches.

No seriously, i do.
Just ask my familia or girlfriends.

Once i see a red roaches with creepy feelers, i'll immediately shriek and jump on the couch or just any place that's not in contact with the floor.

So, sad to say, that is undoubtedly true.
I can vividly recall that day when the girlfriends and i were under the void deck.
We were doing our usual talking when suddenly one of them shriek cause she saw a cockroach.
Oh boy, when i saw what she was pointing at, my immediate reaction was to shriek and hurriedly stood on the bench we were sitting on earlier.

And then the girlfriends laughed.

Thank god no one saw me stand on that damn bench.
No really, if someone did, i would be in utter humiliation. =/

Yesh, yesh.
I'm such a fool to be terrified of such a little ugly insect.

But back when i was way-cuter-but-still-cute-anyway, i wasn't at all mortified at the sight of that ugly insect!
But i think it all started when i accidentally stepped on a black cockroach.
At that point of time, the little me tiptoed to reach the tap on the kitchen sink. So when my foot was back on the floor, i could feel something underneath my soles.
So to my utter mortification when i quickly lifted my foot, i saw a big black cockroach scurry away!
Someway somehow that icky little pest managed to get underneath my foot. Eeek.

Why am i talking about this roach issue you ask?
Because just a few hours ago, i just stepped on a big ugly red cockroach!
And this time round, i sort of, err, grind it.

Well i didn't mean to kill it. I had no reason to why my foot automatically kind of squash whatever that was underneath my flip-flop. When i lifted my feet, the cockroach looked dead and squishy.
Yes, i was kind of horrified after realising what i had just done.

That bloody cockroach.
That was my favourite flip-flop ok. Hmph.
But at least it's dead now. =)
Hahha.

So yeah, up till now when i see something tiny scurried in the kitchen, i'll rushed the hell outta there. =)

Then, there's one thing i could never seems to understand.
How the hell could those guys in fear factor eat, yes, actually eat roaches.
I'm definitely all grossed out by that.

Now, don't let me start on those maggots.
Eeeeee!!


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home