Thursday, June 15, 2006

A night out.

Alright.
Esperanza II was alright. Though didn't went for the first one.
I like the Pirates of the Carribean piece the band played.

Even though wishful thinking on my part that someway or somehow Orlando Bloom is going to pop out from somewhere wearing his pirates costume, and as the song went on and on with still no sign of him, and then me getting all despondent an all..

But still, it was one of the nice piece they played.
Great job to FJSBees!
Teehee.

Yesterday was way way super!!
Cause almost everyone looked great. Instead of our normal school uniforms.
The girlfriends looked stunning. Well, shikin only lah.
Hahha.

After having to endure the long awaited Fall In of the band members, finally the Zazas are released by their in-charge. I was pretty peeved by the way they handle things. Ish.
So right after standing like statues and getting all annoyed, we then head down to Lau Pa Sat since everyone was craving for Satays. The food was glorious! The BBQ Prawns were definitely yummy!
WE definitely should do it again sometime girls!

Erm. Ok. I think the time is up.
Halfway through revision. Finally my arse is moving man.

And finally to my bpps girlfriends, sorry babesies no can do.
I'm busy this whole week and the next too. You guys go on ahead without me ok?

Alright, tata.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home